Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tuesday December 6th, Diary

at work
Finished The West Wing for the 2nd time, with 7:21-22.
Started watching "30 Rock"...1:1-7.
Yawning so hard I thought my jaw would break..
Out 5:34
Home 6:12.
"Tuesday" parking annoyances... but I stalled long enough to see Bull pull out of the driveway in my car, and so I pulled in.
Fed cats...
MDM  steak, from last night, and rice.
Watched CBM  11/27.
Not feeling well....  Merry asked me to ... get up and do something, thing it had to do with her heating pad, and I declined, while coughing, and I threw up a little, in my mouth, swallowed it back down, and tried to go to sleep  7:00
8:45 up to pee
10:45 up to pee again, and feed Donna, since I had simply forgotten, earlier in the morning.
I heard Merry talking to  booboobear  out in the living room, so I remembered he was borrowing Merry's car to go to an appointment at CoH.  
15:05 up to pee.
16:45 up.
Alka/s   fed cats   Tlt
Merry told me that booboobear should be back soon  (he was).
Stitch was late getting home, stopped to put air in a bike tire...home about 17:30
I signed into the desk top and checked various account statusus.
Merry told me the latest news about booboobear and his g/f.
Kissed Merry good bye.
In car 18:11.
At work  19:16.
IN 19:21.
Res-agent said, the closing agent scheduled did not show up.  Not sure if that meant, did not show up,or called in to somebody and said, 'not coming in' but no matter, this res-agent said, "I'm leaving, last one out..." at 9:08
Phones were very quiet, and at 9:45 I checked the queue .... res agents were not properly logged out, so anybody calling on the phone in to Reservations would be in the "please hold queue"  for seven minutes, until the call gets kicked via overflow to Dispatch.
By 9:55, Denny and I figured out how to get the last agent logged out, when it didn't much matter, as the calls are automatically routed into dispatch after 10:00pm anyway.
Denny took a "where's my car" from a lady at EWR around 10:10, which would be 01:10 THERE.   Could not get the NY dispatcher to answer the phone...it just rang.   Lady finally said, "Taking a cab" at  10:20.   NY dispatcher finally answered around 10:30   with kind of a "What's the problem?" attitude.  
Denny passed on the problem to our CEO via phone call.
Then Denny asked, "So what's next?"
I said, "Don't ask, you might get an answer"

No comments:

Post a Comment