Saturday, December 17, 2016

Friday Dec 16th Diary

at work
Bitch of a night what with night work , and morning work...
Watched TWW 1:15 -- 21
Started 22.
Out 5:42  (858.1)
Home 6:21  (882.9,  155 m2e)
Fed animals...
In bed for nap,   6:45 to 9:15
UP   re-dressed, got Merry dressed
Out to car 9:40  to  her appointment in Torr.
BUT as soon as I dropped her, she summoned me back: she  was supposed to be in the building across the street.
So, across the street we went, and she went up...
And shortly called me to join her upstairs.
Her 'guy' was not available to do, so we were rescheduling...for Monday at 12:30
We had decided to go see a dr who could prescribe for her medical mj and we had some time before the clinic she found.
So.... first a branch of my bank, to withdraw my payday money.
A Payless shoe store... where she actually found a pair of the kind she likes... so,  she bought what will be her Christmas present.
A Sprint store next door, so I went inside and did some fact finding.
Then off to a Carl's Jr for a snack for her, with a nearby WF ATM that I could deposit my money.
Then to the clinic...
She went in... and talked to a doctor via Skype...and got a certificate for MM.
So we went to a Green cross shop.   
She purchased a few edibles.
And we headed home ...14:05  (915.0)
Out again 14:31  

First stop  99C store..
Then to HB to pick up #4 son.   (936.8)
Headed back home...stopped at Winco enroute
Home 17:20   (858.6  59 m2e).  
Groceries in and away.
Dinner in.
I prepped for bed, waiting on dinner
Corn dogs n chips, while watching about half of TRMS-F.
Sleep  18:30

23:30 up to pee.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment