Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Monday December 26th Diary Gas $2.47


Booboobear visited Babyman at the hospital, and once Babyman was discharged,  Booboobear took him home with him.

A crew of plumbers arrived.

I watched The West Wing 4:1, 2
And football.

The plumbers determined they did not have the necessary parts, what with parts houses closed for the holiday.
They'd come back the next day.
I was in touch with Denny, my supervisor.  Given the events of the day, and having no hot water to take a shower, could he get me the night off work.
He did so manage.

We opened presents.
Merry and I gave Stitch a new belt, the only thing he asked for, and I gave him a card indicated that a subscription to SI was ordered in his name.
I gave Merry a new pair of "Mary Janes" ... that she had picked out and bought at Payless three weeks ago, and had been in the trunk of the car until now.
We gave Sunshine a  Feisty-Pet, Sir Growls-a-Lot.
Denny, from work, gave me a portable speaker system that I can plug into my phone or table or computer... but it needs a USB connection for power.
Merry gave me ... something that I did the 'work' in ordering it online, so just she had to wrap it after it arrived in the mail...
Two two-packs of Jockey Tall y-front tighty-whities, size 36.
This might seem like an odd Christmas present request, when I could have chosen from a long list of non-necessity-type gifts.
But:
I collect underwear like some women collect shoes or purses.  (Not Merry, for sure, but some women).
Back when I had more money than sense, I collected a couple drawer's worth of underwear, whether backless that might better appeal to the gay community or women's panties... and some conventional men's, usually boxer-briefs.
In the intervening years, my body shape has changed.
I have developed a beer-belly, tho' I don't drink beer.  But the belly is on me, and as a result, most undies come up to under my belly button, and quickly slump down.
So research found the Jockey Tall size, with more length from  leg band up the hip to the waist band.
I started out with two pair in 38  but these are loose at the top, and STILL slip down.
So I've been anxious to acquire them in 36, in the hopes the tighter waistband will aid in keeping them up.
It's notable that I have many pair of boxer briefs. One singular problem with most of them is that the bottom hem, that start out at mid thigh, ride up,  til they're bunched up at the crotch.
I have a few pair that I'm happy with;  the waistband is high enough on my belly that they don't pull down, and the legs don't ride up.
However, I'm currently on a tighty-whities kick.
Why?
Because I'm feeling the urge, the pull, to get back into the 'thing' that brought Merry and myself together so long ago.
My strongest, primary fantasy in this regard involves a younger, submissive man and an older dominant woman.
Like Mother/son; Aunt/nephew; Stepmother/stepson; Mother-in-law/son-in-law.
With the male reduced to naught but tighty-whities before the real fun begins.

So,
Dinner mean, Stitch and I went to a Subway and fetched sandwiches.
Home...
Watched 4 eps of "Life in Pieces" then 2 of "Comic Book Men".
Sleep  23:00


No comments:

Post a Comment