Monday, December 12, 2016

Saturday December 10, Diary

Her medication alarm went off at midnight.
Kinda annoying.    Rob got up from wherever he was, and brought her something to help get the medicine go down.  A spoonful of sugar, no doubt.
I turned my alarm off at 3:20 cuz I didn't wanna hear it.
Up 3:53
Tlt
Started half a pot o' coffee
Showered dressed  prepped  fed cats.
Filled my coffee thermos
Out to car
4:29 a.m.
4:58 at work,  'IN' 5:01
Slow Saturday, but NO res-agent by six again. 
John2 stayed on until 7:25 when a res-agent that I would never have expected came in.

It's 8:15.
Two open rides..one at 14:07, one at 14:52   which I expect to farm after which I've got work tagged out past 20:00.
We ... shall see.
For background, I watched/listened to  "The Newsroom"  2:7-9, then 3:1-3, part of 5, then 6.
Things did changed, we dealt, no biggee.
Out 15:34 (564.5)
Too much traffic ..ugh.
Home 16:43 (590.0)
Brought my bags in from car.
Tlt.
Brought laundry bags to car.
Merry and Stitch joined me in car
Went to laundrymat.
Stitch and I went in.  I got a bunch of quarters from change machine, and started up a 4-load washer.
Merry and I left Stitch there, and went on to Winco.
Did some 'quick' shopping.
Returned to laundry,picked up Stitch and laundry.
Home 18:03
Laundry in and to dryer; groceries in and away.
I sat in living room chair, working on notes,
While Merry put finishing touches on pulled pork
Dinner Pulled pork/tacos  and chips.
Watched "Kevin can Wait".
Out 19:35. 






No comments:

Post a Comment