Tuesday, June 12, 2018

june 11th Monday Diary

0700  texts began, starting with one from building manager, asking that the car in driveway be moved so painters could use driveway for their ladders.
I text #2 AND Merry, who finally reached #2, who said he would get car moved.
I told Merry, she needed to come home so we could talk.
She said, she wasn't planning to come home until LB came home from Dr, so maybe 2 ish.
I told her to get her priorities straight, what's more important, doing whatever with LB, or coming home to talk to me?

She arrived home like 9:30

I was upset about her separate life.
I would not deny her. But I did not like it, and I was prepared to say, "THAT life or me, pick one or the other."
I compromised with, "Don't tell me what happens there. (Unless I ask, and I don't think I will).  Don't tell me about parties. Don't show me the notes you exchange. Don't expect me to read your daily diaries on Fet. I JUST don't want to know about it. Don't expect me to go to parties with you. (I meant, but did not say, specifically those OC parties)."
She suggested a change in a House Rule, that it might/would be okay to sleep NAKED, that is, no bottom coverage necessary. We'll see how that goes.
Back to trying to sleep.
E came over, in response to a dire message that Merry sent her, but she didn't respond when Merry tried to call her and say, "not necessary."
So they sat in living room, talking, awhile.
Merry came in for a nap, herself.

Alarm 1705, up 1725
Toilet, shower dress toilet (one of many times) ..
Got a text from #2 son that had me pissed off all over again.
Merry wanted to compose an apology text on my phone, supposedly from me. I said, I am NOT apologizing.  You can apologize for me, if you want to, from your phone, just don't show it to me, and I'll try to forget about it.
Kissed good bye.  Toilet again.
To car 1820.
To Arco, for liquidpods for e-cig.
To office. As I pulled in, I realized I had left the next bag with my flash drives and e-cig chargers on the coffee table. CRAP
(1935)
Clocked in, asked Denny if it was okay if I returned home to grab my forgotten item, he said okay.
Toilet again, and on the way home.
Arrived 2030, chatted a minute, took Alka S, made instant coffee, Toilet again (not the runs, this has all been solid poop, it would seem my bowels chose this afternoon/evening to do a full-on purge), kissed goodbye, headed back to office ...arrived 2135.
Toilet!  and started 'working', such as there was to do.

Out 00:00


1 comment: