Thursday, June 21, 2018

June 20th Wednesday Diary

out 0011
in 0602

Home 704
Fed animals
MDM  Taco Bell box bought by Denny night before
Bed 0830
Up at noon  for a chocolate chip cookie bought by E then a quick and rapid BM on the toilet
back to bed
Awake 1600 for a minute
Then slept til 1815 when M woke me up.
I had turned off my daily alarm the day before when I got up a few minutes early...and forgot to re activate it for today.
Showered dress  kissed goodbye
Car  then to Arco for 2 liq pods
Rolling 1858  arrived 2005
In 2011 to  (0025)

Merry called  after midnight (0030) but wanted to mention it here...
She said she was caught up on my TGOF entries and then asked, "Do you want to spank me?"
I pointed out, that I really couldn't right now.
She might have thought that was funny, but she said, "I meant... later, or soon, or sometime..if you want to, just say so..."
I said, "can't really think about it right now."
But I have thought about it, with misgivings.
The problems ...the few times I have spanked her, which I can prolly count using all my fingers ... 
She tops from the bottom. 
She either stops it, and says, "That's enough."
Or she says, "No not there, down THERE."
Look, I really am a bottom. I so much prefer to be the spanking recipient.
I started out as thinking I wanted to be the spankER of a female bottom. 
That changed dramatically, but I still have the occasional fantasy of giving a spanking.
And I do enjoy the occasional viewing of a MF spanking clip.
But, if I'm gonna give a spanking, I want it to be UNconditional, other than with what is discussed beforehand.
 It's done when I'm done.  I wanna spank all over the bottom not just HERE and HERE.  
Well, I can accept setting limits with pre-negotiations, such as, "You can use THAT or THAT, but no more than  (pick a number).  
Or "Use your hand, stop at 50."  
But, no running the show while the scene is in progress.







No comments:

Post a Comment