Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Tuesday June 5 Diary

In 00:25
OUT 05:30
OFF to go get Stitch, take him to work.
BUT  as I made transition from 5 to 710,  three right lanes closed due to overturned truck.
Very slow go
AND the "low tire pressure" light came on, which is annoying when I don't know what's going on.
Home 06:45 
Looked at tires, seemed okay.  Had to pee urgently, used my portable urinal.
Stitch to work 701
Looked for an air machine on the way back... stopped at a Chevron, but the machine was non-op.
Had to pee too badly to look for other places.
Home 7:25
Upstairs. PEED, fed Donna
Opened the bedroom door; almost hit Merry with the door, who had just gotten up to pee.
Offer made by her for a spanking, and accepted.
I fetched the square pizza paddle.
In Stitch's room with door closed, 20 swats applied.
She said she was keeping it short, with hopes of giving another in the afternoon.
She went back to bed.
I had MDM   chili n cheese n chips.
Bedroom... reading n talking... Sleep 0930  with alarm set for 15:30
Up a couple times... painters banging on the roof and against the wall did not help.
Up with alarm 15:30
Toilet, shower dress  ...
Text to Merry, who was picking up Stitch, "ready"
She called on arrival.
In car 1605
Off to vote.
The address of the school for our voting place was on one street, the actual auditorium was on the back street, so we had to walk all the way through, and ask directions like three times.
Merry finished quickly.
I had to jump through a hoop with forms because I was technically registered to vote by mail, but I got it done.
And Stitch took forever.
Merry went to move the car from over there to over here.
She waited in the car, I waited outside the door..
He finally came out.
I said, "Let's go to the Arco for air for the tire..." and got quite impatient with the route she took, which meant left turns in traffic.
And the Arco was too damn crowded to get to the air machine. 
So we rolled on to a 76.
And couldn't see an air machine as she rolled through the station at 50 mph.
So we went to our familiar Chevron.
Stitch asked the attendant to activate the air....
I pumped air in all four tires, and it was after the fourth tire that the idiot light went out.
Home 17:30.
Merry suggested S (by email) and I had a real good reason to decline, just too effing tired, and wanted a wee nap before leaving before work.
Woke up on the couch 18:20 
Went into the bedroom, where she was, grabbed the lollipop brush, handed it to her, dropped my pants and briefs, and climbed over hre outstretched legs.
She applied a quick 50 or 60 swats.
I got up, pulled up my pants, thanked her and kissed her good bye, and departed.
Car 1836
Good time to work 19:32
In 19:38
Working with Thing 1, as Denny was attending his son's HS graduation.
Had to do pm set up for the next day...which really makes sense, and I would insist to Denny to let me do pm set up each night, but he gets it done, and I'm kinda lazy.
Breezy night.
Thing 1 : out at 22:00 (instead of 23:30) as he returns for a shift at 09:30.
Quiet enough
Out 23:58
                                 GOTCHA!






1 comment: