Thursday, June 7, 2018

June 6 Wednesday Diary

In 0026
 spoke to M 0300
out 0611
Home 718
Fed animals
Eat pot roast n chips
bed 830
up  ?
up 1500 for ice cream
awake 1705
Talking and pills
and asked M to refill my ATOM rx 
   but I had torn off the original rx label with the rx number, and I had waited til I had one or two left  both of which kinda ticked her off so ... she suggested a spanking before I showered.
I accepted.  She grabbed the zkp out of the bag and we went into Stitch's room and closed the door...
and she applied a bit over 100 swats with it to my bared bottom.
Pix in our room
then showered dressed packed...kissed goodbye
Downstairs, cleaned the windshield again (PURPLE BLOSSOMS!)
and rolled out 1820     office 1923
In 1933 
Quite night with Denny
He showed me a buncha pix he took at his son's HS graduation
Out 2348 




No comments:

Post a Comment