Monday, June 4, 2018

jUNE 3RD SUNDAY DIARY

Up several times
UP 6:50
Shower dress pack
Kissed M good bye
car 743
cleaned WS (damn trees and purple blossoms)
Office 8:25
In 8;34 to 12:34
Working with Sammy   
Sundays tend to be quiet.
Checked notes for Mondayh, save Denny time for when he comes in
In 13:18 to 1920
and home 2015
Two thoughts on my mind on the way home: spankings and sex
She offered to warm up dinner for me when I arrived.
I said, "Hold off."
I stripped to briefs and socks,  got myself a bit of an erection, and approached her where she sat at the computer desk.
She looked up and me, then down at my crotch and smiled, and we went to the bedroom.
First oral for her...then we tried, but my penis had lost interest, no matter what I did with it, no matter what dirty talk we engaged in.
Also, Stitch walked in on us, and quickly walked back out.
KInda gave up.
Got up, she fixed me pot roast.
I told her I was returning to bed.
I took my contacts out.
She joined me, we talked about a buncha subjects.
 More of this in a special journal....
Talking past midnight...

                                              ATTACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment