Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June 4 Monday Diary

After midnight:
AFter some talking, she said, "I want to spank you."
I nodded, we went to the living room; I bent over the kitchen table, and she administered some 60 whacks of the Delrin carpet beater to my bottom--some slow and deliberate, some groups of RATTATTATTAT.
She took a pic (and posted on Fet) (and emailed it to me).
Returned to bedroom.
I went to sleep, while she continued working on a story she was composing for/on Fet.

Up a few times,  and
Up 1630
Got some laundry out of dryer and put it away
Showered dressed took pills, put in new contact lenses.
Talked a bit with Sunshine...  she suggested I 'get the sticks' and I said, "No, for now, only from Merry, I want to process what I'm thinking if I should say 'no'."
Not much later, she came out and pulled the bath brush out of the implement bag.
It was Merry, and I had to correct her a couple times on the phrasing.
NOT
   "time for a spanking"
   "get up and bend over"
   BUT  rather a declaration of desire on her part, such as "I want to spank you..."
AND we went to Stitch's room, where we could close the door  and keep the annoying dog out, and I bent over the bed and she delivered more than 50 whacks of the brush to my naked bottom... then we went into our bedroom for better light, and she took five pix, two of which I posted on Fet.
Then, toilet, and dressed, and kissed her goodbye and out to car.
No car charger, thought I left it at office maybe, so I asked Merry to toss one down from the patio.
Rolling out, stopped at Arco to clean the windshield (purple sticky blossoms) and get pods for my e-cig (cheapest price I've found yet) and rolling 1832
Arrived in good time  1919
and In 19:26.
Quiet night.
Out 23:59


                            "WHAT is going on, out there?"




No comments:

Post a Comment