Friday, June 8, 2018

June 7th THursday Diary

In 0016
Talked to M  0400
Out 6:13
Home 7:13
Fed animals.
Went to pee, Merry joined me waiting for the toilet.
She invited me to join her over her lap.
I did. She had the medium church paddle...
and applied about 60 swats to each of my buttocks, then 20 to the middle.
Then   talking   about banking, bills, plans...
UP to eat,   fried chicken and last of the chili
Back to bed   reading   til 0930
Awake 1045
awake 1445
Awake and up 16:45
Merry was out shopping
Showered and dressed in underwear
Merry home 1705
Suggested a spanking, told me to fetch something.
I got the rigid leather strap.
We went into Stitch's room, to find the dog and cat on the bed.
So we asked Stitch to go in there, and close the door, we went to the dining room.
I bent over, hands on a chair.
And was having a tad of a dizzy spell
After 15 swats, she asked how many times I've tried to jack off this week.
I didn't have a number in my head.  
And I was annoyed...as it sounded like she wanted to turn this into a 'punishment' spanking which was not negotiated prior.
AND I was dizzy, so after a very few more, she stopped and told me to sit down until my head cleared.

Dressed and packed and kissed her goodbye
To car, cleaned windshield  (sticky purple flowers!"
Rolling 1821, arrived 1927.
In 1935
Thing 1 had left at 1800, Fran had left a couple minutes before I arrived...just Ivik and myself.
First had to sort the rest of the night, make sure its covered, then did set up for Friday pm.
Then ... coasting, 
Merry called  2300 to say HEYOU DID sent a list, as she asked him to, prior to the end of Thursday's deadline.
Out 23:38
                             Kitty flavored pop tart, anybody?






No comments:

Post a Comment