Friday, December 25, 2020

14 December, Monday, Diary Stitch 2-11, HFC 67

 10:10 toilet, B/t, dress, woke up Merry, pills, 23uB, toilet

1040 car with M, she dropped me at Dr Yeh's office, and departed.

Checked in, paid $30 ...

Weight, blood pressure ..to examining room 11:23.

And down on the floor stretched out until Dr Yeh came in, about 12:45, talked about

*Metformin.  I will stop taking it when I finish what I have (which will be Wednesday) and return to monitoring my blood sugar

*Recent lab work...most numbers, pretty ok.'

*RX for a I dont remember shot. Measles virus. WTF is it... oh yeah, shingles

*Up the dose for sildenafil to 100 mg, rx sent

*Rx for whatever it's called for cholesterol.

*depression? wait and see

Out 14:05 Called Merry, she had just dropped Stitch at work and was inside Winco..or Walmart.

Waited outside in the cold strong wind.

She arrived, home 1420

Coffee, finally. Afraid to drink any earlier, because it helps move my bowels very quickly

Merry and I went over our Amazon lists and did our Xmas shopping, including for Stitch.

The pharmacy screwed something up, by renewing my Lotrel RX again (just got last week) and not filling the sildenafil.

Emailed Dr Yeh.

Text to Dennis about fruitcake, which he said he would come get tomorrow.

*Chase, MMi, 

Merry, nap 1645 to 1845

At 1845, I went to Stitch's room, undressed, knelt over bed. She rolled die/dice, came in, selected implements, and applied 6 (4,10,8,6,7,8).

Pix at the bottom of this.

Finish Ravens beating Browns

*TRMS

Fed Donna with pill

13uN, pills, cheese on ground beef on tort. chips

*Jeop, WoF

with Merry 2245 to pick up Stitch, home 2330, 44592

Electoral college voted, Biden wins! Shocker.

DJT did not concede...shocker.

*News, Colbert.

0430 bedroom

0530 up for PBnC cookies





No comments:

Post a Comment