Thursday, December 31, 2020

30 December, Wednesday, Diary, Stitch 2-11, HFC 66

09:30 woke up with morning wood, a piss hard-on. It has been a LONG time!

1045 Merry asked me to drive Stitch to work, myself to PT, then home.  

Up, pee, shower, b/t, shv, dry, dress 

159

pills, 20uB, coffee

Turned on tv to whatever college football game is on...

At desk computer, diary entries, 12/25 to NOW  

Sunshine up, 1255

Me, out with S to work, 1330, drop S, race to Phys Therapy, rushed in to get key to bathroom ... in time for a very satisfying poop

PT, 2 - 230.

Gas at Arco, almost across the street (San Antonio). I still don't know how to reset the 'trip' milage to zero.

1455 home

Merry was getting ready, while I was compiling a list of 'punishments' as found in my diary.

Me driving, out 1545... arrived her dentist 1601.

She was shown in 1605.

and came out 1650, minus her two lower front teeth.

Made an appointment to begin appliance fitting, Jan 11, and appt for me, checkup or cleaning, Jan 22 and paid $300 of  a total bill of $455

and out

TO Walmart, as she just got script for antibiotic...

Add to that a bottle of Naproxen, and ONE whipped yogurt...and for Eve, two kinds of ice cream, and Scrubbing Bubbles..

She went up front to pay, and said (I'm guessing, she was REALLY hard to understand with gauze where her teeth were...)"I'll pay for this and meet you at the car"

By the time ... 4 minutes... I got back to the pharmacy, the tech was waving..."It's ready!"

Great. I paid for the Amoxi and Naproxen there, and went to the front self check out, and caught up with Merry at a register as she was finishing.

Where, as she turned, she caught the metallic latch on her metal purse on something, so it opened, and the contents of her purse went ... all over the floor.

After PT, I could not bend over if Benjamin was down there, looking up at me, so it was on her to pick it all up, get it back in the purse...and off we went.

Next Stop, Ev's... she called Ev to come down to front door and meet her; Ev did, and Merry handed off what we bought, plus one of the packs of beer we keep in the trunk of the car.

And home, 6:15

Shoes off, fed Cat, made coffee, sat down...

and started game, OU vs Florida, which I had on recording since it started at 5 pm.

I really tried to not get any prior knowledge of what was happening in game...but feeds from CBS sports continued to show up on my phone...  17 - 13, later 41-13..etc.

Ah well.   Final OU 55, FL 20.

During game, I casually mentioned to Merry, playing SpankShiloDuring FootballGame, but she was so completely "meh" that I have chosen to purge the idea from my head. 

To be fair, not always my go-to thing to do, she just had extractions, the numbing agent they used was worn off, so she was feeling it, and did not want to commit to feeling up to such an exertion anytime real soon.  

But I'm not a fan of being fair, so I choose to take umbrage, and pretend like I did not suggest it.

Merry made dinner for herself of some kind of pasta and Donna was demonstrative in her desire to take part, so ... I fed Donna with pill...

*Chase 1.1

Merry Sunshine to bed 22:30

Me, out for Stitch 2250 ...

In the car, he announced to me that he had been 'hired', moving from temporary worker to permanent, and got a 50c/hour raise, but I think that's just in lot with this state's minimum wage laws. I'll research when I care enough about it. 

Other benefits for Stitch? Dunno. He said he would look into it.

home 2330.

Turned on News.

Couldn't find my shoulder bag (phone, wallet, etc). Did I leave it in, or worse, on ... the car?

Put on my shoes, went downstairs... nope, not on or in car. 

Back upstairs, looked at where I hung my hoodie. Purse was there on table under hoodie.

*News,  DJT did not concede

LP--4R

*Div 2/57, 2/58, Win'y 2/10

20uB

bedroom 2:25

Merry woke up as I got in bed, realized she had slept through alarm to take meds, so she asked me to go get her Amoxi, Naproxen, daily-pill box, and a cup of choc pudding.

Since I had, you know, absolutely nothing better to do, I got up and fetched it all, and brought it back, and helped her partake.

Lights out, sleep?

Not happening.

Read 1st half of July 2020, MCJ

Didja notice, nothing mentioned for dinner?

Nobody's fault but mine.

04:30 up, 10uN, PB out of jar, some kinda choco-toffee bar...

Back to bed... some sleep, couple times up to pee













2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking such good care of me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day a year of me taking care of you, 365 days (this was a Leap Year) of you taking care of me. Seems fair.

    ReplyDelete