Sunday, December 6, 2020

Follow up

Dec 4 

 In response to my post, Obsessed, Merry and I had an in-bed chat, mostly about the final section, where I advocated for a modified form of DD, where we would make a list of rules, and she could punish (spank) me for violations.

Her primary objection was, my lack of ability to follow through, like, I say I went this now, but after a day, two days, three days, I'll say something else. 

I admit to a lot of flip flopping. 

We had it pretty good when we practiced DD within a roleplay while shooting videos. At least, I was consistent.

Her suggestion was some form of self-reporting, as in, I tell her when I do ...something... worthy of punishment, and she administers it. 

Which means, I have to ask for it.

Meh.

Looks like I have to compartmentalize this into the file in my brain marked "fantasies", occasionally open it for wank fodder, and conclude the Reality of it is over for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment