Sunday, December 6, 2020

6 December, sunday, Diary, HFC 71, Stitch called in sick

 Stitch called into work, 'sick'. He was not really sick, but, his son D is working six days, only gets off on Sunday, which means Sunday is the only day Stitch can visit his son and granddaughter .... so...

Stitch woke us up, as he was told to, at 915. Merry had been complaining of belly pains most of the night, morning, and said, "Come back in a little bit..."

I did not want to see Stitch disappointed on what may be the only joy in his life, so I said, "I'm getting up..."

Toilet... dress.   Stitch pointed out that Donna refused to eat, and pooped in the kitchen and small room near the back door. 

In car with Stitch 0945, dropped him at D's, and home 1040

Asked Merry if she had her med yet. "No". Brought her bottled water and pill bottle. She took pill, drank water, I left her alone.

Pills, 23uB, started coffee.

I watched Donna. She went out on the back porch first step, but would not go down the steps.

Then she went to Stitch's room, and gobbled up wet and dry food left for Buddha.

So I got her still un-eaten bowl of food, put some wet cat food on top of what was in there, and she ate...most of it.

Then I had to feed Buddha again.

Then Donna was in our bedroom, trying to get on the bed, but very hesitant to use the steps. So, I helped her get on the bed.

Done with animals... 

Turned on TV to RedZone, sat at desktop.

Diary entries from/including 11/30 to, um, now.

Just spoke to Merry, who called me on phone. She is in bed, trapped by a dog on one side, cat on the other. She's happy about it.... (12:49 pm 12/6)

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Continued, 1:20 pm 12/7)

Merry up 1320, and got Donna off the bed.

Done with diaries, I went to couch, 

... Ariz Cardinals vs LA Rams  (I don't watch many full length pro football games, I prefer seeing snippets like on the Red Zone, but I like watching the Cards with Kyler Murray (Heisman Trophy winner, OU 2018)

Merry in kitchen, working on a fruitcake recipe

Stitch home - 1400

LAR wins, 38 to 28

1700 Merry and Stitch out to Winco for more ... brandy! home 1800

KCC vs DB

20:00 13un pills ,  roast beef n baked  potato

KCC won, not the blowout I expected.

*AFHV, Who ... Millionaire..., the Wall, Card Sharks, NeXt, 

In the kitchen, I see the ingredients for a snack recipe seen on FB 4 weeks ago; she purchased the ingredients 2.5 weeks ago.  I had some unkind words about her choosing to spend a bunch of time on this fruitcake, and not the other recipe...

She referred to me as a spoiled brat on a FB post; I wrote that I will NOT be eating any of this. She wrote "cut off your nose to spite your face". No reply from me is forthcoming.

Moonbase8 1:3

 DJT did not concede

0130, went to bedroom, did not say 'good night' to her

Up 05oo to pee: she was sitting on couch, playing game on phone, watching tv

She came to bed, 0600 ish.

Donna followed her, managed to get on bed by herself








No comments:

Post a Comment