Tuesday, December 8, 2020

7 December, Monday, diary, HFc 68

 Still annoyed about events, yesterday, so Stage 1 Silent Treatment

1000, up to pee, and help Donna get off bed

Stitch came in, offering Merry tea and pea, but she was 'out' and mumbled, 'no...'

12:27  toilet, b/t, pills,23uB, coffee,finished diary of 12/6.

On couch, figured out the we, locally, we not get the broadcast of WAS v Pitt. Reasons having to do with NFL giving rights to Direct TV bla blah blahh

*Chase, MMi 2/1, 

Merry up 1400 ... made breakfast for herself, raisin toast and eggs, without asking me if I wanted any (thing).

Moonbase 1/4,5,6

 while Merry worked on ...her project in kitchen

Merry out shopping, looking for gallon glass jars or somesuch, 1700  (home 1900  44333

She passed through the living room and announced, "This is my 21st Anniversary!" She did not explain, was probably waiting for me to ask. But I was still in Stage 1 ST, so I ask no questions.

 Then she made clam chowder for her and Stitch. By which I mean, as offered, I would not eat it. She DID ask me what I wanted for dinner, I told her, I'd figure it out

Misery Index x/16

2nd MNF game: Bills v 49ers.

I was deep into research this blog while game was on, so I think Bills won

*TRMS, Bob heart A, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, News, Colbert

 DJT did not concede

Now, MY dinner;  Peanut butter pretzels and ritz crackers.  Wheee...

Followed by a serious pooop.

Pills, and 23uB, then bedroom 0130, with Merry at the same time

Extended research into this diary (trying to find the date of the BoD party, where she fisted me .... 8/3/13, we weren't married yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment