Monday, January 12, 2015

01.10 Saturday ...Diary

4:00 up for P & S
7:45 Up
  Fed the cats.   Hit the toilet. Showered and dressed.
 Said 'goodbye' to Merry...
In car 0820, at work 0900./
 Feeling like crap, with a solid pain in my gut, again....
 Both my supervisors were there, getting 'it' together for the show, the next day...and I was able to make an exit at 12:55.

Home  13:59.

Watched some football.  (Playoffs, ya know...)
Watched some more eps of The Newsroom.
Took a nap.
Got up for dinner (lasagna and long skinny bread).
Watched more eps of The Newsroom.

Got Her to come into bed and watch 'The Heat'.  
Didn't bother telling Her that I had watched it once already, about a month ago.  I thought it was worth a second watch.
After that, She found "Zack and Miri.." in progress on some channel, but I didn't feel like staying awake for it.
Asleep, or trying to be, 01:00.

HsLS  592
HsLO  1263
HsLD  1264
H UN  1209
Her DO  No
Days since last C  47





No comments:

Post a Comment