Monday, January 12, 2015

01.12 Thought for the Day

When Woman Spanks Man
DECEMBER 30, 2014 BY FEMALE LED RELATIONSHIPS EDITOR 1 COMMENT

Consensual Erotic F/m Spanking

You the spanker, are an artist, and I, the spankee, are your canvas. I offer my bottom for your artistry, to paint in shades of red and gradations of heat, as you will. You must let nothing stand in the way of creating your masterpiece! You are absolutely determined to complete your work and will brook no equivocation from your model on the way to your goal. It is this attitude that must prevail.

In recognition of our relative positions of power here; you fully (?) clothed, me mostly naked with my bare bottom turned up for your chastising attentions, some formal symbol of respect is due to you. You may have noticed that I require you to call me Sir during our spanking sessions, and that I insist you remain in whatever position I place you until I give you leave to move from it. I suggest you institute a similar policy. Perhaps you should be called Ma’am by your spankee at all times; or perhaps Miss or your full first name are preferable. In any event, you should require that your spankee address you properly and respectfully at all times from start to finish.

Even though this is going to be a friendly, erotic spanking, you should still require that I obey your commands at all times. Getting out of position is disobedience, and you must promptly punish such impertinence. Likewise trying to block your spanks outright, or evade them through excessive wriggling. You have experience being on the receiving end of such discipline; I’m sure you can relate to how to keep your naughty young man in control!

Don’t get the idea that just because you will be relentless in achieving your spanking aims, that you need to be serious and humorless all the time! What rot! There is no reason you can’t share jokes, laughs and body fluids during a spanking, so long as you remain firmly in control. And you WILL be tested, count on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment