Thursday, January 29, 2015

1.29 Thursday Diary

0900 Up, long enough to let Donna out, and feed her, and back to bed.
1100 Up....no hot water, went into the back, saw that the pilot light on the water heater was out, and relit it.
She was going to go out with me, but wanted a shower first, and was waiting for hot water.
I got dressed, and drove a couple miles away for a blood draw that my GI doc wanted, and returned.
Still no hot water, so with her help I compiled a list and
Went to FfL for groceries...
W-M for her prescription
HD for yet another string-edger (whip)..
And returned home.
PUt away groceries...
Went into the bedroom...
Watched a couple eps of Suits...
Then dinner..
STILL no hot water, so I went to look at the water heater, and realized when I relit the pilot, I forgot to turn the gas to ON...
Watched Shameless and Justified.
She finally was able to get into the shower, but was having trouble with standing so I helped her...
Went back and watched CM...

and sleep  0230 or so.

D sl S  43
D sl O/D  71
D  Un  67
D NO cig  66
Her DO  no
D HER being ill  11

No comments:

Post a Comment