Tuesday, January 20, 2015

01.19 Monday Diary


Wow. I experience a moment...a minute or two...around 6 a.m. when I felt nothing...and by that, I mean NO PAIN at all, in my gut.

Off, and out from work  06:20.
Stopped for  fifteen bucks of gas...
Home 07:01.
Fed all the animals...
Then fed myself, with the last two cans of chili in the cupboard, and three pieces of whole wheat toast.

And in bed, next to Merry, 0800.

As we both slept, and woke up, during the day, She told me She was having flu-like symptoms.

I remember being awake  10ish, and 1145ish, and 3 ish and 5 ish..
And I got up 1745...
Took some pills, sat on the toilet, took a shower, and dressed....
Said good bye to Her
In car 6:35
At work 7:16.

MT was my co worker...so, easy enough night.

D sl S  33
D sl O  61
D sl D  61
D sl Cig 56


No comments:

Post a Comment