Sunday, January 18, 2015

1.17 Saturday Diary

Around 03:00, She turned off the tv.
Got some sleep....
She woke up at 0730, yelling, "SHIT!"

She jumped up, I got up slowly....
She started packing and printing documents, while I fed the dogs, and helped as I could....
She and Stitch left by  0845.

I watched ep after ep of "Criminal Minds"
 Did some online bill paying...
Started laundry....
 More eps of "Criminal Minds"
 Still in pain, called my work supervisor, said, I was gonna be 'late'.
He said, via text, okay.

Managed to get up and feed the animals.
Toilet, again and again and again...  musta gone 6 or seven times in the course of the day.
Got into the shower, 20:00.
Dressed, and  tried to "Donna proof" the house.
(Closed the bedroom and bathroom doors,  and generally tried to hide or lock up the kinda stuff that our adorable pit bull is likely to tear apart, when nobody is home.

Car, 2045.
At work, 21:20.

Yeah, it was 'busy'/
All, drivers clearing, whether our company's or affiliates, calling in 'clear', bringing cars in, checking in for next day's work...etc....

H sl S  760
H sl O  1431
H sl D  1432
H UN  1377
Her Do  NO
D sl Ci  54

No comments:

Post a Comment