Monday, January 26, 2015

1.25 Sunday Diary

Midnight...contacts out.

Asleep 0630, maybe...awake 10:00 or so

Gathered up some trash and newspapers in the bedroom, and my laundry....  
 And ..story of my life...whether it's the bathroom or the washing machine...somebody was using the the washing machine ahead of me...
Read the paper...
Half asleep...  but She had just started watching "The Butler" and I became interested in it...
Up and moving 1315,  showered and dressed, and put in NEW contacts...   
Said 'good bye' to Her
Got in Her car  ..1515...
Snafu traffic on the 5...
At work 1615.

I had ..previously ...heard we expected like 90 rides for the SAG awards... plus our other Sunday business...we wound up with ..like 30...   and  105 rides for the whole day...
And about 90 for the next day, for which I was doing set up.

Days s last Sex  39
Days s last O   67
Days s last S/D/F  67
Days UN  65
Her DO  No
Days s l CIG  65

No comments:

Post a Comment