Saturday, January 10, 2015

1.09 Friday Diary

Up 1100.

She showed me, via a journal entry She wrote, why She was so upset the previous night....  ( the friend, passing away)...

We talked about bills and budget  etc.

And got up and moved around and dressed and ..went out...

First stop, our bank triangle (where my bank, her bank, and their bank is located) to get money out of 'my' account, put it in her/our account, then go to their account to make a house payment.

Then to Walmart, to pick up my prescription and a few other items...

Then a 99c store ....

Then a gas station, so I could fill up before my work week...

And home.

She started dinner.  
I was ready to start catching up on ten days' of blog/diary entries, rather than try to do them all at work.
The thought had crossed my mind to use Her computer, as I have had 'issues' with my (2) laptops, then watched as She sat down at Her computer...  so I made some comment, and went about setting up my laptop anyway which She somehow did not see me doing, and She logged out, and told me to go ahead and use Her, and I kinda blew up, saying that I was going to use my laptops.... 

So, She went to the bedroom and started watching tv.  
And later came through the living room, and said, "If you're not going to use the computer, turn off the monitor."
I really don't care about the monitor being turned on or off, she really has a 'thing' about it, and IMHO if a person want the monitor off, then that person should just go turn it off, the same way I do with the lights in the kitchen...
I got up and disconnected the monitor from the tower, and unplugged it from the power source.

Later She pulled me into the bedroom, and 'apologized' for...whatever...   We kissed and made up.
I went back into the living room, and reconnected Her monitor.

After several reboots I got both of my laptops working, to the point I could, you know, use them, and write these blogs.

Dinner:  Teriyaki chicken, rice, green beans.    Mmmmmm.

HslS  568
HslO  1239
HsLD 1240
H un 1185

Her DO  NO

D sl CI  46



No comments:

Post a Comment