Friday, January 9, 2015

Jan 02 Friday Diary

Went to her county shrink for about-monthly check up.
Picked up last minute supplies for guests..
Prepped the house for company...

They arrived, 1545 or so.
They were... MT, my female supervisor from work (1 of 2 co-supervisors, the other is male, and has been at The Company a LOT longer than me, while I've been there a lot longer than MT), and her live-in boy friend, also M. 
They brought ...food:  chocolate macadamias, and peanut-butter-chocolate cups and apple strudel pastries...  to go with what we laid out...  cheese and crackers and chips  and a bunch of Mountain Dew in the fridge.  
Then we sat down for a full game of "Cards against Humanity", and by full, I mean, we played through every black card.

And Merry won, again, by nearly double Her closest opponent.
Then She exclaimed, "Oh, I'm so tired of winning..."
Gimme a break, will ya?



They left, 6:30 or 7, and I don't remember what happened next.

HsLS  386
HsLO 1067
HsLD  1068
H UN  1017
Her DO  No
Days S L Cig  39



No comments:

Post a Comment