Tuesday, January 13, 2015

01.12 Monday Diary

Out,  612.
Cruising along heading home at a good clip on the 710.
Passed the 105 and thought, just a couple off ramps.
Next thing, I saw the interchange for the 405.
I had missed my offramp and a couple more.
Got off, turned around, saw I had about 4 miles to my offramp. 
Goodness.
Home 0701.
Feed the animals.
Sat down to eat sandwiches, left over from the office the night before, while reading the Sunday paper.
Took my pills, and into bed 750.

Kinda awake 1200... again 1500.
Up and awake before my alarm 1730.
A snack of potato chips to quiet down my stomach...
Toilet and shower and dressed... and pills, and made coffee.
Watched the first quarter of the BCS championship game....
Kissed Her, goodbye..
In car 1825, at work 729.
Figured out how to watch the rest of the game on the office computer.  
OSU crushed OU.  

I had in my mind given OSU zero chance in this game.  I figured OU would score every time they had the ball.
So, as usual, if I had announced my pick out loud, anybody listening should have mortgaged their house, sold their car, taken out a loan, and bet on OSU.  
That's why I don't do sports betting.

Fairly easy night at work.  
A bit of a disagreement with Merry  because of , due to, via, text messages.  
Just another thing I simply should not do, to stay out of trouble.

HslS  640  (Dec 17th)
HsLO  1311
HsLD  1312
H UN  1257
Her DO  NO
D s l Cig  49  (SEVEN WEEKS)

No comments:

Post a Comment