Wednesday, April 15, 2015

04.14 Diary, Tuesday

00:30,   Pill.

On the phone with Merry,  for about an hour...   
..while updating my diary...  very handy, these office headsets....

06:10 Pill

6:31 off work, in car...
 On the way home, off at LBB, I was looking for the garbage collection truck, which can and does obstruct the whole street that I use to get home, so I try to watch for it, and use an alternate route...
Then I remembered, it's Tuesday, not Monday; garbage collection was yesterday...  ahhh.
7:17  Home.

I let Donna out,  fed the animals...  
Prepped my dinner ..chicken, sweet potatoes, carrots...
And went into the bedroom to eat, while watching "The Following" with Her.

0900 asleep.

1200 up for Pill.
1400.  Up for alkaS
1500 Up to pee.
At some point She had joined me in bed; around 1715 I rolled over to spoon, my front to Her back...
and woke up 1800.  My alarm was not set for 1730 like I surmised.
UP,  Pill..toilet, shower, dressed, toilet..
Kiss Her good bye...packed, and out to car.
1837 in car
1927 at work.

Another night of checking in with farms doing our work...of covering our remaining work with farms.....
And revising the morning work.... 
Well, I was caught up 2230 or so, and called Her to check in.
Dad had sent an email, saying that Mom was going to have surgery to remove a brain tumor... and She had responded, saying that She or I or both could come out there anytime, on his say so. 
And She told me of Sherman's decision...first, his denial of threatening Coco, which we doubt, but, like, whatever...and that he said, he would begin moving out,  on Wednesday...
Oh boy.

Hsls  1086
Hslo  1239
HslF  1087
HsHlF  599
H Un  376
Her DO  N
HR s...  598
D s l C  139


No comments:

Post a Comment