Sunday, April 5, 2015

4.04 Saturday Diary

7:30  UP.  Toilet, showered, dressed...toilet again, packed up, made coffee to go.
  Kissed Her good-bye.   Told Stitch, make sure She's awake by 1030.
  8:16  in car. 
  8:51.  At work  8:51.
Forgot my ADP password.  Tried three times, got locked out. Had to reset the password, couldn't get clocked in til 0915, but my supervisor, who was on duty there, said, he'd adjust it.
A fairly mellow shift..

UP and out  19:30.
Merry and Stitch were in Merry's car, in the driveway, waiting for me..driver's seat open.
Which meant, I drove, to the Poly Dinner we were attending, in Brbnk.  
We arrived,  8ish.
I was without jacket,  having left one at home, and another in MY car at work..and it was cold as a witch's tit in the restaurant.
After an hour or so, I went to sit outside for awhile.
Merry came out...I told Her I was fine, just too cold inside....
She went back in, and later, sent Stitch to check on me.
But Stitch went out the back door, got lost, and spent time listening to some live music being played while he was lost.  
I came back in before he did.
And we departed.
I returned to the office, and got out, to get my car, and Merry switched over to the driver's seat.
She had a stop to make on the way home  (looking for sweet potatoes again) and I had to get gas.
Found a 76 gas, directly across the street from the 7-11 that I go to, every couple weeks, and had not even noticed the 76 there.
Only got 8 gallons, afraid of maxxing out the 76 card.  
Home, 23:22.
IN bed with Merry...and we spent another hour talking, and playing Trivia Crack back and forth on our phones.
Sleep, 0045.

H s l S  846
H s l O  999
H s l Fun  847
H s Her l Fun  359
H UN   136
Her DO?/Hr since   N/358
D s l CI  129
  

No comments:

Post a Comment