Monday, April 20, 2015

04.19 Sunday Diary

0300 Up  pee and snack
0500 Up when I heard banging and yelling....
 Merry was pounding on the bedroom door on the other side of the house, because Stitch had locked the door to keep Sherman out, should he come to the house (no longer 'home' for him) in the middle of the night... and he wasn't opening it, thinking it was Sherman,  until Merry made it clear that it was NOT.
She wanted a fresh pair of underwear....
   I since suggested, She could start storing some in the bedroom in which She sleeps, I'm sure I could create drawer space.

06:00 Pill
09:00 acid blocker...
  Laundry, dryer
10:00 Pee
12:00 Pee

14:30 reluctantly UP
 Toilet..
Laundry out of dryer and in.
Showered, dried, dressed...toilet
Prepped a mug of  Red Bull and Mountain Dew....
Kissed Her, good bye.
Stitch helped me get my stuff to the car.
  The car-car, as She called it. 
I asked, "So..what is mine?"
"That's a car-van."
"Oh..well, where's the key-key?"
"Um, in my purse-purse, in the bedroom-room."
Ah.

15:45 In car-car, and rolling.
Lane closers on the 711 north...  very slow  on the 51....   once on the 1101, pretty good for about a mile, then down to almost nothing-per-mile, then it opened up, a whole mile before my off ramp.
All in all, traffic as bad as a regular work day at this time.
1700 At work... on toilet again.  
 For Sunday,  108 rides,  51 farmed out.
For Monday,  129 rides... 71 before 13:00, which I call the a.m. portion.  I farmed out 24, just to get work covered to 11:40.

19:00 Pill.

She called me around 22:30, asking me to look at Her fcb page.
We've discussed that I can't access fcb on the company computer... but I can on my phone... so I looked, and saw what She wanted me to see, and saw another post ...in my name...which I did not put there.  
 I called Her back, and inquired, and She plead 'Guilty with an explanation'. 
 The explanation had to do with Her adjusting the various settings that control who can see one's  or my posts, and who can't...
Which I found acceptable, and then we came to an understanding about just when She can put posts on my page in my name...  which is now to say, when She gets prior permission from me.

HslS  1206
HslO  1362
HsMLF 1207
HsHLF  719
H un  496
Her DO? H since  N/718
D s l Ci  144

No comments:

Post a Comment