Tuesday, April 28, 2015

04.26 Sunday Diary


Newsroom  S 2:4.
Merry called,  leaving BoD.
Then called, getting off the freeway near our house.
I got up, ..toilet...dressed... and went outside, to get in the car, to travel from our house to take HLB home, and return home with Merry.
We dropped HLB off, and She had me get in the driver's seat to back the car up the steep driveway and out..and I just kept driving from there, til we arrived home.
More Newsroom, most of season 2.
05:30 Pill.
06:00 sleep.

Awake on and off through the day.
11:30 pill
14:30 up.
Took some Tumz and Alka selter...
and Started vomiting,  and passed out for a minute on the bathroom floor.
With Sunshine's help, sent text to my work supervisor...that I wasn't gonna make it to work.

Sunshine started my laundry for me.
Pill, 19:00
Back to the bedroom..
Watching The Newsroom season 1... episodes 3 through 9..
 with dinner served, during.

Pill, around midnight.

HSLS  1374
HsLO  1530
HsMY fun 1375
HSHER F 887
HR UN  662
Her DO/HR S  N/886
D s l CI  151



No comments:

Post a Comment