Wednesday, April 1, 2015

3.31 Tuesday Diary

In car and rolling home,  6:43.
Home, 7:35. 
Fed the animals, did some dishes, found the empty spool for the weeder whacker that I can take to HD, and maybe get the right replacement this time…  started rummaging in drawers for the small clipboard I wanted to use while out Lyft-ing…and saw that She was awake…  lying in bed, eyes open, waiting for me to join Her … to talk.
 I prepped my DM, and came in to the bedroom, to dine.
She wanted to talk about … the announcement… I hit Her with, the day before…  (that until I’m really feeling it, until I’m feeling good, and am not in constant pain of some greater or lesser degree in my gut, that I choose to shun all BDSM-related activities, and stick to a rather vanilla lifestyle).
We had a bit of a discussion (argument…) about feedback, and what it constitutes… 
Which kind of resulted in my saying, I was not of a mind to listen to an argument against my decision, but I was open to, well, commentary. 
And Her commentary was: I AM Her husband, and whether or not I actively participate in…well, BDSM activities, I remain a … or rather, HER, submissive / slave.
That really did not sit well in my gut, but I let it go, as She had plenty to deal with, as it was.
And in seconds, Sunshine was ‘out’ and crying, “Shilo, you don’t wanna be my daddy no more?”
So I had to explain, that THIS had nothing to do with being her daddy, that I love her incredibly so much, and this and that are not related, and etc.
To sleep, 10:00.
Awake, 12:15 for P & S and reading messages that Kt send to Her on FL.
Back to sleep, from 1240 to 1600 or so.
Just after 5, She was prepping to go to the market, once Stitch was ready…
I got up..1710…  put my clean laundry away…  dumped and cleaned the chamber pot …
Showered and dressed…   got myself ready…
She (they) returned home…
I kissed Her good bye…
In car 1832, and made great time, for a Tuesday, or any day.
Turns out..as told to me by a co-worker …it’s Cesar Chavez Day.

Busy enough at work.  Not berserk, but enough to keep me from being bored, while working with (and training MY way) TNKOTB, KW.

H s l S  750
H s l O  903
H s l F for me  751
H s l F for Her  263
Hr UN  40
Her DO?/hrs since   N/262
Days since last C  125

1 comment:

  1. I guess I still wasn't clear. Nevermind. It was NOT an argument.

    ReplyDelete