Tuesday, March 31, 2015

3.30 Monday Diary

0ff 06:30
Home 7:15.
Feed the d&c.
Hit the toilet.
Removed the device that had been bugging me all night, and reinforced in my head a decision about that...
Fixed my DM, and took it into the bedroom to eat, while watching Justified.
By which time She was awake, had gone into the packet I brought home from the office.
We talked about health insurance.
I sent a text to Kt to STOP TEXTING ALREADY, I AM SLEEPING, and to sleep nineish.
Up once to P, I think.
Up 1735
Toilet, shower, dress
And told Her, I'm doing no more bdsm-related stuff, until I can say I am "good".
Her husband? For sure.
Her slave/slub/submissive/play partner? Not now, not til I feel better.
Had a text from Office, saying Van Halen was doin a concert, jamming up Hollywd Blvd, so I got going.
Kiss Her GB
Rolling 1825
Good time, w 1915.
 My first evening working with TNKOTB, KW, and deadly slow, so no problem.

H s l S 726
H s l O 879
H s L F/me 727
H s L F/her 239
Her DO and hours since N/238
Hr L/unl. 18/16
Day s l C  124

No comments:

Post a Comment