Monday, March 9, 2015

3 08 SUNDAY Thought for the Day

UP 10:00  P & pill.
 My stomach or belly was just off.
 We talked for awhile.
 She suggested sex, suggested a spanking; I was in no mood for either.
  I wasn't sure about going to work, later on.
  I got up, long enough to move to my chair in the living room, and dozed, off and on.   
 She brought me an extremely doped cup of coffee (lots of cream and sugar)...I continued to doze.
And checked in with work, texting that I was moving ... very slowly...'
 By 15:00, I thought I could be mobile.
I showered and dressed, and packed... and kissed Her goodbye.

IN car 1536,  first stop, the 76 Gas,  about a mile due east of us.
THEN north to the 91-west on ramp, which was also the 710-north on ramp... and I was rolling.
Very slow going through the 5-101 interchange.
Arrived at work 1650.
With MT 'gone', DB was filling in Her previous Sunday shift, and by the time I arrived, he had already done the Monday set up.
Which left me, not much to do, other than watch the progress of the night's work, which still involved a huge amount of farming.
Sunday break down...  122 rides on the day, we farmed 62.

Hrs s l S  197
Hrs s l O  349
Hrs s l Fun 198
Days UN  105
Days s L c 102
Her DO  No
Days since Her last DO   8








No comments:

Post a Comment