Friday, March 13, 2015

3.12 Thursday Diary and Thought for the Day

4:00 up P & S
8:00 UP  P only...
  Stomach really hurting....

UP and out of bed 14:00.
Just to sit in my living room chair.
UP, and sorted dishes, loaded dishwasher...
Went through newspapers, and my clippings.
Boiled water for iced tea...
Showered and dressed..
And in car 1830, headed for 2nd Thursday Scrabble.
Arrived 1900.
She was supposed to go to a WSoJ meeting...and called me during my first game,to say, Her car had been broken into.
Actually, no, She had left it unlocked, so it had been  .... rummaged through.  She had called the police who said, they don't come out for car break-ins.'
Well,Her night was messed up.
I continued....
I placed 2nd of 3 on my first game, and moved to the winners' table, where the first two of the other game waited for myself and the winner of my game.
We played one game rather quickly, I placed 3rd out of four, and had time for another, and I placed 2nd of four...
And I was on my way and home 9:40.
I took a flashlight and peered into Her car...then went inside...
And began putting together dinner....  cutting up leftover chicken, and heating it with rice.   
Then in the bedroom, I watched Agents of Shield, Justified, and Scorpion, then She came in and together we watched The Big Bang Theory.
To sleep, 0230.

H s l S  293
H s L O  457
H s L F  294
DAYS un 109
HER Do  NO
Days since last c 106





No comments:

Post a Comment