Friday, March 20, 2015

3.19 Thursday Diary and Thought for the Day

7:30 Up to take care of dogs and take a Pill, back to bed.
Merry got up....pulled the leather flapper, got on the bed over me, bared Her bottom, and asked for a warm up.
Well gee what else could I do?
Once the middle of Her cheeks were a Rosy red, I thought She took that so well, she deserved a reward, and I put Her on Her back and gave Her  DO orally.  Usually this would be enough to interest other parts of my body into action, but my gut has just been aching so much lately.
Up and moving, 13:00
We showered together, then dressed, and got in my car and headed off to a VZW where I had pre ordered an HTC phone.
Some hours later, we headed home with a new HTC Windows phone for me, along with a VZ tablet, and a Moto Droid for HerWe both had a lot of set up to do.
And we were leaving for the LICK munch in an hour.
We got out of the house at 6, and arrived at 6:30.
We took seats at a table directly across from KtK and subM.
KtK wanted to talk about User and Lyft and chess and dungeon play.
I have no idea what subM talked about, I can never understand him.
Then we listened to an engaging speaker, f-J talking about service,
And around 2100 it was time to go.
We arrived home where some idiot had locked the wooden front door, much delaying Merry's egress, but She made it to the toilet without incident.
Almost straight to bed, and we watched The Following.
I think we were both ready to sleep, yet we spent time tinkering with our devices.
Sleep 02ish

H s l s 462
H s l O 615
H s l F463
D un 116
D l ci. 113






No comments:

Post a Comment