Monday, March 9, 2015

305 Thursday Diary/Thought for the DaY

01:30, up for P & S
0520 , up for P & S ...and the bathroom was occupied.
 0915...Merry got up and fed the animals. 
 I took my stomach med.
Together we watched CSI-Cyber and The Following.

We stripped the bed, got all the bedclothes in the washer.
I scooped, we moved into the living room.
I did my notebook thing,  studied some chess moves from my correspondence-by-email partner, read from The Science of Mind,  then we dressed, I went out and cleaned the windshield of my car, then we got in Her car,  stopped at a 7-11 for some e-cig filters for me, then continued on to HuBch to pick up Babyman...and headed back, stopping at the Vons 2.5 miles from us, where I had a misadventure trying to find the bathroom inside the store.
Then we went back home.
And Merry inspected the receipt, and saw we had been charged twice for one pork roast, and we got back in Her car and returned to Von's, got a cash refund, then went back home.  
I fixed the chest of drawers in the other bedroom, again,  dealt with some chess game moves, went to my bedroom until dinner was served, and watched Suits and fell asleep around 22:00.

HslS  125
HsLO 277
HslD  126
Days UN  102
Days sl C  99







No comments:

Post a Comment