Monday, March 9, 2015

307 Saturday Thought for the Day

UP 01:00, P & S
Up  05:00, P & S

UP 08:30.  Stitch had fed the animals.
So, some coffee...and dressed...and outside,
Cleaning up the mess of a yard.
 With Stitch's and Babyman's help... raking and sweeping and picking up branches, it did not seem like it took too terribly long.
Merry made orange, and cinnamon, rolls... I had a few while reading the paper.
And I took a nap.
Awake 1330... toilet, shower, dressed, 
 And in the bedroom.
Watched one ep of Rizzoli & Isles,  then She came in to join me for The Big Bang Theory and Elementary, then She started getting ready and I watched a 2nd ep of Rizzoli & Isles.  
Then we both got dressed, and headed out to Her car.
I drove, up to Brb, and visited my long time friend GG,  then we went to a Polyamory Group meeting at the Fuddruckers in B DT B.  We left there ...oh 2230, and arrived home 23:15.
We went nearly straight to bed.
Sunshine turned on the t.v. and tuned it to 'Kill Bill Volume 2',  and promptly fell asleep.
I watched the whole thing, and accounting for the DST spring-ahead time change, I went to sleep around 3 a.m.








No comments:

Post a Comment