Friday, March 27, 2015

3.26 Thursday Diary

Awake 400 for peanut butter and cookies.
Awake 0500 with nasty acid reflux.
Alarm 0730, and I called the surgery center, told 'em I would not be there and why.
10 awake asleep
11 awake asleep
1300 up, moved to living room, sleeping in my chair.
1600 poop no. 1
Talking etc
Poop no. 2
Stitch home, I took his phone
Started getting ready
Poop no. 3
I showed Sunshine how worthless for security the pink silicone CD was, and took it off.
Packed bags, made iced coffee, headed out to the car.
Went straight to a 76 to fill up.
On duty 1817
First pick up 8626 Firestone .
I passed it twice following GPS, then figured out for myself, it was a Ralphs.
Picked up a guy, took him home, 4.10
A bit later, another pickup in Downey, a block north of Firestone. Took him to some recreation park, 6.10
A bit later, a pickup in a large shopping center in Southgate. Took her home to City Terrace. An adventure because Cesar Chavez off the 710 was c!osed. I got off at Valley, she did not know the way from there, Waze to the rescue... 21.75. I then drove back into Downey.
One more pickup for a young girl off work at a fast food restaurant, Downey, local.  4.05
A long dead spell spent catching up on blogs on the Tablet.
Headed home to pee and get an e-cig filter out of my car.....




H s l s 630
H s l O 783
H s L F/me 631
H s L F/her 143
Her DO and hours since No, 146
H l-un 17-7
Day s l C 120

No comments:

Post a Comment