Wednesday, March 18, 2015

3.16 Monday Diary and THought for the Day


Off work  611, and home  646.
Fed the animals, took a Pill, and was in bed 07:30.
Awake 0900 to P, and get somethin' to eat (Fudge covered graham cookies, and peanut butter).
Back to bed...
Starting to get HOT, and got up to move to the other bedroom.
The other bed kinda forces me to lay flat, which was inconvenient for my stomach, and I moved into the living room, to sit/recline in my chair. 
And up,  1640.  
Toilet, and shower, and dress...
Said Goodbye, and in car 1735, as I had a scheduled meeting with the Ops Manager at 1830.
I arrived 1825.
He was waiting in the small office adjacent to the Dispatch room.
I went in and sat down, and he gave me a brief overview of "the state of the company"
That was all well and good.
Then he said, "And on a personal matter.... all companies have filters....  it is known that you have accessed adult sites on the computer.... just clean it up and stop it, and nothing else will be said."

OH.

Then, to work.

Not a bad shift at work.
And somehow, in came out that my co worker at the time, T, was a driver for Lyft in the hours he wasn't working here.
I had been thinking about Uber, but this opened a new window to this thought.  We had several hours for him to tell me about it.
My research discovered that my car wouldnot qualify (out of state plates) so to do this, I would have to use Merry's.  
So, I would need Merry's permission.  
I spoke to Her about it.... and after T left for the night, continued research into Lyft-vs-Uber.  
 Turns out, She was doing the same thing....was up all night, reading every word on the Lyft website..... and ultimately, gave me Her approval to get on with it.






No comments:

Post a Comment