Monday, March 30, 2015

3.28 Saturday diary

Inside 0030
Dinner, watched Scorpion.
She started watching Tammy, I was trying to sleep, 0230.

Up, P & S, 430.

Up, 1300

In chair, napping.
Discussed $ with Her, and paid minimum on two credit cards.
Out, fixed fence, again. Donna is quite the escape artist.
Cleaned out my car, transporting 4 to the party.
Changed work bag.
Finished chess game 
Packed party bag.
Dinner.
Shower, dressed.
Sunshine enjoyed dressing as a Black Powder Puff Girl.
We battened down the hatches in the house.
3 of us departed, around 9
We picked up HLB, headed for RSD.
Dropped him at the restaurant, went on to the BoD.
We checked in, and hung out.
My tummy was screaming.
Kt arrived 23:30 or so.
I suggested to Merry "give him a tour" and She said, "I'm going to talk to him first" and gave me a look that said, Don't give me your suggestions ever" and THAT ended any thoughts I had about playing that night.

H s l S 678
H s l O 831
H s L F/me 679
H s L F/her 191
Her DO and hours since N\190
Hr UN 55
Day s l C 122

4 comments:

  1. I gave a "look"? I had no intention to, nor did I have any idea I had done so. I just wanted to talk first. No wonder you were a grouchy-pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You glared at me with a squinty-eye look that said, "How DARE you suggest to me what to do..."

      Delete