Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3.02 Monday Diary and THought for the Day

OFF 6:15, in car 6:19.
A little bit of trouble staying awake on the freeway,  was traveling along Ten, and blew by the interchange for the SevenTen; missed it by a couple miles.
Home, 7:11.
I was seriously in the mood for something but at the same time, I was bugshit tired.  The four-legged furry ones were vocal about their hunger, and I fed them all, then prepped my own dinner, and took it with me into the bedroom, where She was still sound asleep,  and I ate, and watched "Shameless".
She woke up as it ended,  and we talked a bit, and I went to sleep, and She went back to sleep.
She got up later, as She had errands to run.
I left a note on Her desk, telling how much cash to withdraw from my account to put in our account, and She left home without it, and had to call me and ask me.  
I keep my phone on 'quiet time' during the day,  but when it's on a solid surface, it makes a loud enough noise by vibrating to get my attention, which it did.
Apparently, She had a bit of an adventure in the course of Her errands, having to do with Her exclamation of surprise when a banking machine gave Her two hundred ONE dollar bills, but that's Her story to tell.
She came home, which I knew, because She came in the front door, yelling at Stitch, something about, him NEVER answering his phone, such as this time when She called, asking him to come out and help with grocery bags.
Sleepus Interruptus, all day.
UP 17:45.
Talked with Her a bit, then I got in the shower, then dress, got ready.
Kissed Her good-bye, departed 1842.
Easy freeway driving, at work  19:25.

A very low-stress, non-demanding shift at work.

H s l S  53
H s l O 205
H s l D   54
D un   99
HER DO  N
D s l CI  96


Thought for the day:
(The idea of using the spare bedroom for a punishment room is very familiar to me, although at the time, we thought of it more as the PLAY room)

No comments:

Post a Comment