Tuesday, March 10, 2015

309 Monday, Diary and Thought for the Day


Off  0630 and in car...  
Home  0714.
Fed the animals...
Filled the dishwasher.
Went in to wake Her up, as She requested.
Went back to the kitchen to figure out my Daily Meal.  
In the bedroom, eating and watching Comic Book Men.
To sleep  0830.

Awake 13:00 P & S

Awake on and off through out the afternoon, as it was a bit warm in the bedroom.

UP 17:45.
She was out/gone, apparently taking Babyman home.
I had brought in laundry yesterday, was not putting it away.
She arrived home...
We talked a minnit...
Showered and dressed...
Kissed Her goodbye.
In car 1838.
Was making great time, then came up behind a multi car accident which closed two of four lanes, 200 yards before my off ramp.
Got around and past it, and off the 101.
At work 19:25.

Work for the night was tagged out.
I had to tweak it a bit, but otherwise was quiet enough.
I did some research on The Equinox, which has always been a subject of  my interest.
Then I did some research, at Her request, into chastity devices of a non-metallic substance, as She said She wants to 'lock me up' but still wants to be able to be spontaneous in removing the lock and getting friendly, which is not very easy to do with metal devices due to Her sensitivity.

H s l S  221
H s l O  3754
H s l D  222
Days UN  106
Her DO  NO
Days s l Cig  103




had to share this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment