Monday, March 16, 2015

3.14 Saturday Diary and Thought for the Day


7:00 up for P & I
She got up around 0900...
  and later told me, "Score one for Rob".
She brought me coffee..
I got up, 11:15
Hit the toilet, showered, dressed...
Got myself ready, She got ready...
We got into Her car, me driving...1230.
First off to K-HC for Babyman's various meds.
I found a text on my phone from my work supervisor, asking if I can come in Monday at 1830 (instead of 1930) for a meeting with the Ops Manager.
This had both of us in a small panic, 
 So I called the Supervisor on the phone, while She went into the pharmacy, so see if he could talk about what was going on.... he said, the OM is meeting with everybody one on one like this, as a 'state-of-the-company one-on-one.'
Well, okay.
I went inside, to wait with Her.
She was at the check out line, had gathered rx's and we were leaving. She checked the receipt, and turned around and went back to see why She had been charged for something that She should not have been.
She got the charge returned.
She realized She did not have Her important ATM card with Her, so we had to go back home.  She called Stitch, at home, a dozen times, until he answered, to have him find the card...he did...and meet us out front when we arrived, to give it to us.
He didn't answer the phone when we arrived, and She had to go to the front door to get it.
At 1345, we were rolling to go to the PSC Munch that was 75 miles away, and started at 15:00.
We made pretty good time for awhile.... then hit a fustercluck on the EB 91, that took a good long time to get through, and included additional custerflucking on the SB 15, that eventually cleared up, and we arrived at the restaurant at 1530.  She had been texting back and forth with Her newest friend on FL, as it was this person's first munch, and was very nervous about it.
Of the twelve people there, two were the new couple Merry just met,  and Merry knew five others.   
I sat at a corner of a long rectangular table, with Merry to my left, so I couldn't hear anything, as usual, but I guess we had a good time.
After this particular munch, there is invariably a pay-to-play party at one person's private residence, but we didn't have the money, and had other ideas.
We left there around 1515, and headed for Pechanga.
We parked, and wandered around, and Merry dabbled in penny slots ... and once we had an appetite again, we dined at the buffet..
Sunshine joined me,  as we worked through the choices and plenty of chocolate.
Sunshine wanted to play some more before we left, and we wandered around the slot machines until she decided she had enough, and we headed out.
Some twenty miles up the NB 15, she decided she had enough, and leaned back to take a nap.
Somewhere along the 91, Merry woke up.
We continued, heading down the 55,  and saw closure signs for the 405.
Alertly, Merry told me to get into the carpool lane...and make sure, I got in for NB 405, not SB.
I did so, and we zipped past the accident that had closed the regular lanes of the 405.
Off at Beach, and I drove on down to the PBS's house, and Merry got out, and placed the sack of Rx's in the back yard, and sent the PBS a text, saying She had done so.
We continued towards home.
Somewhere in LB, we stopped for gas, and She got out to pump, as I was afraid if I got out and stood up, I'd have an accident in my pants.
We continued on home, arriving at 00:30.
So, I missed 'Steak and BJ Day'.  I had steak, for sure,  and She offered a BJ, but I said, it's too late, that would be like celebrating New Year's Day on the 2nd.
After trips to the toilet, we fell into bed..
And watched 'The Following.'
Still not exhausted, we also watched 'Elementary'. 
Then, to sleep,  0300.
H s l S  341
H s l O  495
H s l F   342
D un   111
Her DO  no
Still sick/stomach pain?  Yes
Days no CI  108




No comments:

Post a Comment