Monday, March 16, 2015

3.13 Friday Diary and Thought for the day

0900 ish  awake... 
   She got up and took care of the animals...
  Stomach still one big pain....
Up noonish, and in my chair...
Dressed, and both of us out in my car,  1430.
To 'my' bank for a withdrawal, which She deposited in 'our' bank,while I went to the other bank to make the house payment.
Then, at my suggestion, to Von's since we were out anyway...
Then Sunshine was with me, and suggested getting ice cream at Rite-Aid...  which we did...then stopped at a 99c store on the way home... 
And home, and unloaded, and unpacked...
And I picked up some trash in the bedroom,  and scooped the litter box..
And sat in my chair for a nap...
then up to fix the screen flap on the dog door...
And made a first attempt at fixing the slightly broken other easy chair in the living room..
Updated blogs......and waiting for dinner,  2045..... 

Continuing while at work, Sunday night....
Dinner served 2200..
In the bedroom, watched  Archer and Rizzoli and Isles.
Sleep 2330.  

H s l S  317
H s l O  471
H s l F   318
D un  118
Consecutive days with a big pain in my gut  .. no less than 7
D s l C  107

Her DO  No






No comments:

Post a Comment