Tuesday, March 24, 2015

3.23 monday Diary and Thought for the Day

...
Off work  0650.
HOme 735.
Took out some trash bags of yard clippings.
Inside, fed Cookie, then three cats, then Bobo and Donna.
Emptied the dishwasher.
Thought about having Merry BAN Stitch altogether from EVER doing dishes...he just doesn't get it.
Cleaned the pots and pans around the sink.
Changed yet again one of my carry all bags...
Put together Meal.
In the bedroom, starting watching Shameless.
Merry woke up, towards the end of it.
She stayed awake with me, while I watched Comic Book Men, featuring the cast going to a KISS concert.
Turns out this was not the season finale, there was another half hour ep that I did not record, but it's coming up again Friday morning, so I'll catch it then.
Sleep, around 10...

Awake around 1400, to P ... take a Pill, say Good Bye to Her as She was off to run some WS business.
Back to bed..

And awake with a start 1830.  When I shoulda been up 1745.
My phone showed several missed calls from Her... I had the volume ALL the way down.
I hurried dressed and prepared to leave, as She came in the door.  She gave me a quick run down of Her travels, and we kissed a Good bye.
I was in my car, rolling 1850.
Arrived at work 1923.
Wow.
...   
Monday.... 123 rides, we farmed 54.
Tuesday ... 97 to start,  13 already farmed.
  The fun is non stop.

Spoke to TH a bit about the whole Lyft thing.  
No new information to speak of, while I'm waiting on final approval, after a background check, to go to work.

Which came by way of email, at 2:00 Tuesday morning.
I can't log into Lyft and update my profile or anything, because I need Stitch's phone, because if I try to log in, a text with a verification code is sent to his phone.
 It'll wait, because it has to.

H s l S  558
H s l O  711
H s L F/me 559
H s L F/her  71
Her DO and hours since  No/70
Day UN 120
Day s l C  117





No comments:

Post a Comment