Sunday, March 22, 2015

3.21 Saturday Diary and THought for the Day

We continued watching two EPs of Rizzoli and Isles (finale until June) then She whipped out the leather slapper, and said, "Give me fifty". I pulled down Her panties and obliged.
We discussed Her idea of a c4s studio with role reversal, an idea that needs much more discussion, then She tuned the TV to The Princess Bride, so I could see the first 15 minutes, and I watched the whole movie...
And bedtime 03:00.

Up 10:00ish, and She started on Crepes and pancakes.
I decided I could not go working for Uber using a tablet device with no phone capability,
And with Stitch's permission, borrowed his phone and downloaded the Lyft app.
And applied.
Then I prepped to go outside for lawncare.
My mentor to be called, to set an appointment.
We settled on 18:00.
I continued with the yard until I ran out of string, then packed up, and enlisted Stitch's help to clean and wash Merry's car.
Then I showered and dressed and shoved off.
I arrived in Irvine about 8 min past 6 which irked me to no end.
Until he told me he had no show recruits on Friday and Saturday morning.
The rest of the inspection and interview went off without a hitch.
I headed home, and spent the entire ride from Irvine to Long Beach figuring out how to send a text to Merry from my new phone.
Home, lasagna for dinner, while texting my new best friend Ktk about the jobs, and and ongoing chess game.
Then we headed to the bedroom as She has an early up on Sunday.
I updated Friday, and input Saturday, as She went to sleep with Red Dragon on TV.

H s l S 510
H s l O 639
H s l F4her 21
H s l F4me 511
D in 118
D s l C. 115
Her DO yes




No comments:

Post a Comment