Monday, March 9, 2015

3.06 Friday Diary thought for the day

01:00 UP for P & S
05:00 UP again for P & S
09:30  UP ..  fed the critters.
Toilet.
Chatted via text with MT.
On Merry's computer a bit.
Dressed in outside clothes.
Went out and moved/whipped the strip outside the fence on both sides of the house,  and the triangle strip on the southeast corner of the house.
I fixed the fence, while continuously having Donna test it.
Then I began whacking down the thorn bushes that were growing over the sidewalk.
Then I began to clean up, and went inside.
Merry took Babyman with Her to the market.
I got into the hot tub to soak for an hour.
I got out... 
 and read some papers.
And showered/dried/dressed.. as they returned.
I sorted my tool boxes...and went into the bedroom.
I watched Agents of Shield.  
Dinner was served.
I watched Justified.
ANd went to sleep around 2200.








No comments:

Post a Comment