Sunday, March 1, 2015

2.28 Saturday Diary and thought for the day

UP 01:30  p& S, again 05:30
UP 09:00.  Stitch had taken care of the animals.
I gulped some coffee, got dressed in outside clothes, gather equipment, and went out front to begin mowing/whipping the inner front yard.
Stitch came out shortly to start raking behind me.
Once I was done whipping, and picked up a second rake, and we continued til it was done.
Then I gathered wire and began repairing the wire fence on the eastern edge of the house by the driveway.
And I thought I repaired the fence by the northern edge of the property at the back gate; come to find out later, Donna still managed to get out, later that evening.
I went in, and began a tool-rearrangement project.
Then I leveled the stove, which had been sitting at a slight slant for some time.
Then I tried to swap out printers, and install a newer one that Coco was gifting us, but I did not have a working power cord for it.
Then I worked on a pen-rearrangement project.
Then I spent an hour in the hot tub.
Then I showered and dressed...
And went with Merry in the bedroom.
After inquiring if I was up for up, and I said I was, I stretched over Her lap, and She applied 25 smacks of a light wooden spoon to my outer buttock, then had me rotate 180 degrees, to apply 25 smacks to the outer buttock.
Then we began fooling around,  and having a little sex.  
No happy ending for me, but it was still quite enjoyable.
We got up and out of the bedroom, around 7.
I went to the computer, long enough to download screencaps from the video onto a flashdrive.
I started laundry..
And went into the bedroom, for some TV.
"Suits"   then dinner, while watching "Justified"
Then Merry came in, and we watched "Gotham" and "The Big Bang Theory".. then we watched all of "Clerks II"
ANd asleep,  01:30.



Thought for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment