Friday, February 27, 2015

2.27 Friday Diary and thought for the day

Up 2:30 for P & S, and again 05:40.
UP 8:50.  Free Donna,  feed all ...  rearrange my tool box, went out back to check on pool filters that I had soaked overnight,  did some dishes,  go on Her computer with mail and FL, and applications,  and fixed the screen for the doggy door.
Merry came in, and we got into a fight? Disagreement?
And we started working on bills, since it was payday for both Stitch and myself.  
We went through listing what we've paid recently, what we haven't paid, what we had to pay, and so on, til I had it on paper.

We finished...and were ready to do something relaxing.
From the bed room, I brought into the living room the camera, a selection of 'sticks' aka canes,  a couple crops, and the tawse.
She put on full length step-into pajamas.
I had two cameras set up, one with a straight-on view of my buttocks, with a boom microphone plugged into it, and another camera with a view of from my right side.
I counted something like:  20, short white cane;  35, long riding crop; 20, cane stick (no handle);  35, short black cane; 30, short crop, her right hand, then 20 with her left hand; 25 short white cane, and forty with the tawse.  "Results" pictures at the end of this entry.  I took some selfies with my camera, returned implements to the bedroom, set the cameras down by the computer for when I could get time to upload the videos,  and went outside to soak in the hot tub.
After an hour,  I got up, and showered and dressed...
She went to nap, and gave me computer time.
I uploaded the videos, and converted the formats, and grabbed some screen caps ..
And determined that when I plugged in the boom mike to the main camera, I did not turn it 'on', so there was no audio on that video at all.
Then we had dinner, and I read some newpapers.
Coco came in the house with the puppy she had just acquired.
As a puppy, she is twice the size of Cookie. She's gonna be huge, soon.
I went to the bedroom, and watched "Scorpion."
Asleep around 22:30

Hours s l S  133
Hours s l O  133
Hours s l  p   7
HOurs s l VIDEO 7
DAYS un  96
Days s l CI  93
HER DO  no






THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment