Saturday, February 7, 2015

2.05 Thursday Diary

Up 0300 P & S

UP 0800...let Donna out, fed all... back to bed...
UP 1100..
   Changed my pocket notebook again...
  Dressed in yardwork clothes, went out with the cordless whip, and moved the sidewalk grass, the strip of grass outside the fence, from the outer edge of the sidewalk to the curb... 3 ft wide in most places, and along two full sides of our house.

Came inside, and into the back yard...cleaned the whip.
Removed the dead goldfish from the tank  ...Goldie...  been with me some ten years....   we said a few kind words, and it took the body outside.
THen I drained most of the water from the 10 gallon tank.

Then I brought the storage box inside, and UNtrimmed the Christmas tree, took the tree apart, and put it in its storage box, and took both boxes outside, and set them by the garage door.

Came back in,  sat down, and talked about bank accounts with Merry.  

THen I showered and dressed...and headed for the car.
First stop Ch bank, and pulled the last hundred from there...
Stopped by the Radio Shack, having the going out of business sale...but no flash drives there...
WF bank, deposited that hundred plus three hundred from Coco...
Then on to the 99C store on the way home, for wipes and other minor things...
And home...
Unpacked...
Sat in my chair, using Coco's Kindle, to watch an ep of Criminal Minds I'd been looking for (Season 7 ep 1).
Then into my bedroom, to watch On Demand,  last night's ep of Suits that I had not recorded...
THen I watched Gotham..
and had dinner
And watched Justified...

and went to sleep.

D s l S  50
D s l O or D  78
D UN  74
D s l CI  73

No comments:

Post a Comment