Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2.16 Monday Diary

Done with work, in her car 630...
Home 719.

Stitch was up and about, and reported that all animals had been fed.
I was grateful as I had been having intestinal issues all night, resulting in an 'accident' on the way home, and was glad that I could immediately strip off and get into the shower....
Which I did.
Then I put on pink bikini panties, and went to the bedroom, and climbed into bed, next to Her, around 800.
I slept for a solid hour, and got up to have my Daily Bread.
Two pieces of toast, with peanut butter; two 'hearts' of celery, with peanut butter; two frozen bean n cheese burritos, suitably microwaved.
I sat at the table with the newspaper, surrounded by hopeful dogs, and ate, 
and went back to bed around 10.00
I was asleep...later She reported, getting up around 1.
I was up around 2, talking to Her, then back to bed, but sleep was not easily forthcoming.
I was up and talking to Her around 3:15, and said, "My alarm is set for 5:45, please do not disturb me before then."
And so Her second son and his girl friend arrived at the house, 
and She and Stitch talked with them in the living room, and from the bedroom it sounded like they were having a New Years Eve party.
That was the end of my attempt at sleeping, and I gave up and got up at 5:15.
And talked (and griped) for a bit, then took another shower, and dressed, and got in Her car.
With one of Her credit cards in hand, I stopped for a couple gallons of gas, and went off to work, arriving at 7:25.

My co-worker, MT, had all-but-total laryngitis so I took on the brunt of the phone answering, and she bailed out early, around 9:30.
So the fun-not continues. 
With the lack of chauffeurs, we farm. Every farm job generates two, three, phone calls.  It lasted through the night.
At 1:00 I get a booking agent on the phone, for an 'event' we are having tonight,  who knew exactly nothing about how to book.
Lots of "ums" "ers" "let me see" "do you have this..."  
While on the phone with this < ... >, Merry called in, and all I could do was tell Her, "..not now..."
Then  just about 3:00, I get a call from a major network person, asking if so and so had been dropped off for a live TV link yet.
I called the affiliate in Vegas...and, well, they had the order in for 24 hours later, thus so-and-so was not even picked up.
Well, that was a LONG hour of phone calls from various people from the network, and me calling my new best friend at the affiliate in Vegas, until it ended at 4:00 when so-and-so declared he was not going to the studio anymore....  and the driver that made a mad dash to get there.... (still arriving 90 minutes past scheduled time, but not his fault) was dismissed, to go do bigger and better things.

Earlier in the evening, I had a rashy email exchange with Merry about what She did or did not want disclosed to my new best friend in Michigan that I met online at EP... and another exchange with Her on EP, regarding HER 'surprise' to learn how I feel about receiving enemas, despite of what I've told Her, and basically given up on telling Her.

So, I may be just a tiny bit on edge.

Hours since last sex  158
Hours since last O    159
Hours since last Fun  53
DAYS unlocked 85
Days since last C   82
Her DO              NO

No comments:

Post a Comment